Monday, January 01, 2007

Whats this about

About ten years ago I recommitted my life to Christ and walked away from "Christianity Lite." I decided to restart this blog as I blog thru the Bible as well as the books I am reading. I also want to inform you of false teachings that have invaded the church and exposing the "false teachers" who are teaching them.
Christianity is not about being "healthy wealth or wise." Its not about a better self esteem. In fact Christianity isnt even about you, or your wants its all about God glorifying himself in Jesus Christ. My plan is not to off as self rightous, its to glorify God. John Piper said it best in his book Desiring God; God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.

Todays daily Bible reading: Genesis 1-3

1 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

Test

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home